Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Wedding Love

As I've said before...we totally skipped the whole wedding deal, which is probably why I love them so much.
I like to think that we put on one killer wedding for my sister. The only thing that one of us (me, mom. Caroline or another family member) did not do was the cakes and her dress. We pulled it off at an extremely low cost as well. 
I wanted to 'pin' some of our creations/memories on Pinterest and decided instead of pinning everything that I would pin a few and post some, ok alot, in a blog with hopes that people would eventually find their way here via Pinterest. 

So here they are (in random order because blogger is giving me fits while trying to move them around).

































Photo credits go to Kim Kinsella Photography

No comments:

Post a Comment