Monday, April 25, 2011

Easter Weekend

Saturday, Wd and myself hung around the house, and dyed some Easter eggs.
Santana has a fancy Nikon camera and she offered to take some pics of Wd for me. Since my camera is out of commission, I gladly accepted the offer.
[Ronald...Mother's Day is coming up and that would be a GREAT present...hint hint]

Saturday night we went to Chelsey & Hogan's wedding.
Chelsey was absolutely stunning! It reminded me of a wedding you see in the movies. It was awesome.
I had originally planned to wear my bridesmaid dress from Caroline & Ryan's wedding...Well, that did not happen because it is TOO BIG!! wooohooooo!! [Thank you Weight Watchers!!] So, luckily I picked up a cute dress at Belk last weekend that I could wear.

Easter Sunday we went to church then to Ronny's parents house for lunch and an egg hunt. Later that afternoon we went over to my parents. It was such a beautiful day!

Ronny had a load of 'chicken littler' brought in today for the garden the and recently cleared land.
We tilled the garden tonight as well. I hope to get it planted this weekend.

I'll end with some of the pictures that Santana took. A million thanks to her! They are awesome!














No comments:

Post a Comment