Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Bye Bye, Mange! Hello, Potty Traning!

Well, Miss Bella went for her regular vet appointment on Tuesday.
After a scrape and dip, we are Mite free! So that means...no more demodex!!
Yayyyyyy!!

I have failed to mention that Wd is on the road to being totally potty trained!
I have been waiting almost 3 years for this! At the same time I have been dreading it. I've always said I wished kids would potty train as easy as kittens, show them the litter box and they use it. Show a child a potty, they flugh something important.
Although, I have stressed about it, it has been fairly easy and I hope to never purchase another box of pull-ups or diapers ever again. Ronny has been looking forward to this day as well, but for other reasons. When I was pregnant he found boxer briefs for little boys. So, of course I bought some and Wd feels super cool wearing undies like Daddy's.
I have told Wd that when he wears big boy underwear all the time and poops in the potty, we get to go to Chuck-e-Cheese. He understands the concept, because almost every time he goes pee he asks if we can go to CEC. I say, nope you gotta poop in there first. He gives me a look and runs off. I know if he does it once he'll be good to go. *Fingers crossed* that is happens soon!

I'll end today with a pic of Wd working on Rhonda's Harley with Poppie



No comments:

Post a Comment