Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Last week creeped by...

Mainly because I was so looking forward to seeing my very best friend, Elyse. Saturday we went 'Winery Hopping' and had so much fun! First we headed to Frogtown Cellars. It was amazing. We tasted too much wine so we had a giant panini sandwich to prepare for our next stop. I must say that I was really impressed with Frogtown. Elyse and I are sweet (cheap) wine drinkers and they had 2 amazing wines that were right up our alley, Talking Rock White and Southern Belle Blush. All the wines we tasted were good, but these were our favorite. Everything about Frogtown was great. They have a huge covered deck with live music where you can have lunch and enjoy their wine. Not to mention the the view is amazing!
After Frogtown we headed to Habersham Winery and Sautee Nacoochee Vineyards. It was an awesome day to say the least. Only to be topped by today (June 22). We are going to see NKOTBSB (New Kids on the Block and the Back Street Boys).
I.CANNOT.WAIT.

Last week was also a sad week because we had to put down Little Goat. He leg injury proved to be much worse than expected. To spare you nasty details there was just no way we could recover her with out keeping her in our house or in her own barn and spending lots and lots of money. The heat didn't help us at all either, the infection was just too much. So, Ronny decided putting her down was the best option.


Sunday was Father's Day and we spent majority of it on the lake. We headed out early and took our both the Pontoon and Ronny's ski boat. It was us, Ronny's parents and all 3 of his sisters and their families.
The kids all took a ride on the Ski Board and the tube. Then Ronny, Rhonda and Tina piled on the tube for a tornado ride, compliments of their Father. It was ridiculous. After watching them and then watching Ronny, Rhonda and Rob I decided I would get in the middle. Big mistake. I feel like I have been hit by a truck today. But, I guess it was fun at the time.
After the lake we headed to Ryan and Caroline's for a very yummy steak dinner with my parents.

I'll end today with some pics of my sweet Bizzy.
With any luck we should be expecting puppies in about 8-10 weeks. The vet could never tell us for sure if she was fixed, only to watch and see if she went into heat. Well, that happened last week. So, puppies may very well be in our future. 



No comments:

Post a Comment